Skip to main content
Mobile Menu Toggle
Connect HPISD, our virtual learning platform, is now live in the Parents/Students section. COVID-19 updates at
District Departments » Health Services » Diabetes


Please turn in your student's Diabetes Care Plan from their physician to the School Nurse.  Please see below for the UDCA (Unlicensed Diabetes Care Assistant) form. This authorizes trained staff to provide diabetes management and care services if a nurse is not available.  After completing, please turn in to your school nurse.