A Sweepstakes award is the highest recognition that can be earned at the UIL competition.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 70,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2017
- 14 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 11 total students named to the All-State Band or Choir
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
Students pose for a first day photograph with their new teacher. A group of HPHS students smile for a photograph on the first day of school. HPHS students perform a dance in the 2017 musical "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers."
Date: 3/20/2018, 4:30 PM – 10 PM
Where: HPHS Scotland Yard, HPHS Scotland Yard batting cages