Superintendent Dr. Tom Trigg welcomed faculty and staff to the 2019-20 school year at the annual Convocation celebration Aug. 15.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
To ensure the safety of all our students, please be aware of the morning drop-off procedures at our campuses.
Back to School Sign Up for the 2019-20 school year is now open and will close at 4 p.m. on Friday, Aug 9.
Highland Park High School has won the 2019 5A Lone Star Cup. This marks the 11th time HP has won the award, more times than any other school in UIL history.