The Highland Park Scots tennis team won the 2020 UIL 5A State Championship after defeating San Antonio Alamo Heights 10-3 in the finals Nov. 17.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 60,000+ hours of community service from the Class of 2020
- 12 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 11 UIL Lone Star Cup Awards won
- 5 students named to the All-State Band and Choir
- 112 total state team titles 98-year school history
Six HPISD students have been identified as National Hispanic and African American Recognition Program Scholars by the College Board.
The HPISD Finance Department has earned three top performance recognitions for fiscal stewardship, financial management practices and transparency.
Endowment gift to Highland Park Education Foundation will support the educational needs of HPISD and the girls and boys gymnastics programs.
Placeholder text, please changeHPHS students perform a dance in the 2017 musical "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers."