Early voting will be held April 22-26 and April 29-30. Election Day will be May 4. For more information about the election, please visit HPISD's election page.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 71,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2018
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 14 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
The HPHS Academic Decathlon team brought home the first-place trophy from the Region X Meet Feb. 9.
The HP Blue Wave boys swimming and diving team won the UIL 5A Region III Championship title Feb. 2 in Frisco and will advance to the State Championship Meet.
Giddy-Up for Round-Up!