The HPHS Academic Decathlon team brought home the first-place trophy from the Region X Meet Feb. 9.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 71,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2018
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 14 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
The HP Blue Wave boys swimming and diving team won the UIL 5A Region III Championship title Feb. 2 in Frisco and will advance to the State Championship Meet.
National School Counseling Week, sponsored by the American School Counselor Association (ASCA), will be celebrated from Feb. 4-8