Highland Park High School has won the 2019 5A Lone Star Cup. This marks the 11th time HP has won the award, more times than any other school in UIL history.
Highland Park Independent School District Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park ISD At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
Parents and guardians can now access their student's STAAR Report Card.
The Highland Park ISD Board of Trustees had much to celebrate at its June 11 meeting, recognizing the accomplishments of staff, accepting generous gifts from the Highland Park Education Foundation and the Highland Park Sports Club and honoring retired Trustee Paul Rowsey.
The eNewsletter will not be published weekly during the summer, but an early July issue will feature information on Back to School Sign Up and the proof of residency procedure, and an early August issue will include important Back-to-School information.