Employee Benefits and Information
Highland Park ISD offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Employee Benefits Overview
As a full-time employee of HPISD, the employee is eligible for:
- The District's contribution towards the TRS health insurance coverage of $417 per month beginning September 2021.
- The District's paid premium of employee-only dental insurance.
- HPISD pays the premium for a $50,000 life insurance through Dearborn National Life Insurance for those under 70. For those over 70, HPISD pays the premium for $25,000 life insurance policy.
Other Benefits Available:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Permanent Life
- Group Life
- Retirement Plans
- Health Savings Account
- Medical HSA
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
Employee Benefits Detailed Information
First Financial Group of America, FFGA, is our third-party administrator who manages our online enrollment and benefits information.
- Select this link to the FFGA website for Benefit Details.
- Select this link to complete your Enrollment in Benefits during Open Enrollment or Qualifying Life Event.
- Benefits Enrollment Change Form - to be completed within 30 days when there is a qualifying life event
The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA or Act) requires certain employers to provide their employees with paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave for specified reasons related to COVID-19. These provisions will apply now through December 31, 2020. Click the flyer below for more details.