Employee Benefits and Information
Employee Benefits Overview
Highland Park ISD offers a comprehensive benefits package.
As a full-time employee of HPISD, the employee is eligible for:
- The District's contribution towards the TRS health insurance coverage of $339 per month.
- The District's paid premium of employee-only dental insurance.
- HPISD pays the premium for a $50,000 life insurance through Dearborn National Life Insurance for those under 70. For those over 70, HPISD pays the premium for $25,000 life insurance policy.
Other Benefits Available:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Permanent Life
- Group Life
- Retirement Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
Employee Benefits Detailed Information
First Financial Group of America, FFGA, is our third-party administrator who manages our online enrollment and benefits information.
- Select this link to the FFGA website for Benefit Details.
- Select this link to complete your Enrollment in Benefits during Open Enrollment or Qualifying Life Event.
- TRS- Active Care Plan Highlights
- TRS- Active Care Medical Plan Rate Sheet
- Teladoc Online Login
- I'm Pregnant, Now What? Information