Highland Park Education Foundation
The mission of the Highland Park Education Foundation is to rally the entire community to raise the critical funds necessary for continuing Highland Park ISD's tradition of exemplary education.
The Highland Park Education Foundation envisions a future where HPISD has the financial freedom to focus on educational excellence for all students. The entire HPISD community understands the critical budgetary needs of the District and faithfully supports the work of HPEF in raising essential funds. The community reflects a culture of collaborative partnerships that purposefully invests in the mission of HPEF.
- Integrity: We strive to do what is right at all times.
- Transparency: In fulfillment of our fiduciary responsibilities, we provide full and responsive disclosure of financial, operating, and governance information, while maintaining donor confidentiality.
- Professionalism: We hold ourselves to a standard of excellence in performance and service.
- District-Mindedness: Our highest priority is meeting the essential financial needs of HPISD.
- Collaboration: We value clear, instructive, and continuous communication so that we all work together to maximize the impact of the HPISD.
Contact the HPEF:
Email: [email protected]
Address: 4201 Grassmere Ln, Dallas, TX 75205