Assessment & Accountability
Welcome to Assessment & Accountability
The Office of Assessment & Accountability is responsible for the collection, validation, and reporting of all assessment, student, and staff data as it relates to academic instruction, state reporting, and administrative decision making. The office includes the following functional areas:
- Assessment facilitates the security, administration, and processing of state and federally-mandated assessment programs.
- Accountability provides campus and district leaders with student performance data to gauge progress; inform good decision making; and target assistance for students, teachers, and schools.
- Research & Evaluation staff work with program staff throughout the district to design and conduct formative and summative program evaluations.
- Compliance / Reporting monitors the legal reporting requirements for the state and federal accountability systems at the campus and district levels.
- Data Analysis collects, analyzes and reports a variety of data for district and campus leadership with support and guide district and campus planning.
We invite you to contact us with any questions.
Dr. Jaime Callahan Director of Accountability & Assessment
Sharon Booth Assessment & Accountability Data Analyst
HPISD State Accountability
Exam for Acceleration/Credit by Exam