- Notice of School Board Meetings (Government Code, §551.056(a)-(b))
- Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget and Proposed Tax Rate
- Agenda for School Board Meetings (Government Code, §551.056)
- Campus Report Card, Performance Report, District Rating (Education Code, §39.252) Campus Report Card: District Rating: Exemplary
- Group Health Coverage Report and Plan (Education Code, §22.004(d), as amended by HB 2427 (80th Legislature))
- Conflict Disclosure Statements and Questionnaires (Local Government Code, §176.009(a), as amended by HB 1491 (80th Legislature))
- Vacancy Postings (Education Code, §11.163(d)(1)(B))
- Superintendent's Amended Contract, April 2017
1. District Property Tax Rate (Tax Code, §26.05(b))
(Education Code, §38.019, as amended by HB 1059 (80th Legislature))
The Texas Education Code 28.004 requires all public schools to establish a local school health advisory council. In accordance with this code, the Highland Park Independent School District School Health Advisory Council will hold its meetings for the 2017-2018 school year from 3:30-5 p.m. in the HPISD Administration Building Board Room on the following dates: (Coming soon)
It is further required that the following be posted for public information:
- HPISD School Board Policy EHAB (Legal) - Adopted to ensure that elementary school and middle school students engage in physical activity.
- HPISD School Board Policy FNC (Legal) and FNCD (Local) and the Student Code of Conduct - Prescribes penalties for the use of tobacco products by students and others on school campuses, at school-sponsored, or school-related activities.
- Highland Park ISD does not participate in the Federal Lunch Program outlined by the Child Nutrition Act and is not required to adopt policies on restricting student access to vending machines, but does operate by campus guidelines and access procedures for age-appropriate use of vending machines.
- Resources for Homeless Students
Buildings, Grounds and Equipment Management Maintenance:
- Integrated Pest Management program
- Consumer Information
- Pest Control Practices for Food Establishments