Bradfield Elementary School
A camera is installed on the construction site to provide district staff, parents and community members an up-to-date look at the progress on Bradfield. The camera takes a picture of the site approximately every 10 minutes. To view a single snapshot from a particular date or time, or to compare two photos side-by-side, visit https://app.oxblue.com/open/highlandpark.
- In the education wing, sheetrock walls are complete, and painting is complete. Exterior brick continues to be installed. The old stone installation will start this week. Interior ceiling grid is complete. Ceramic tile in restrooms is complete. Millwork installation is ongoing.
- In area B, the Administrative wing, the roof is 99 percent complete. Interior framing is complete. The ceiling grid installation is ongoing.
- Gym exterior brick installation is ongoing.
- Interior sheetrock is complete for both the cafeteria and kitchen. Kitchen equipment is scheduled to complete installation at the end of July.
- Permanent power was scheduled for hook-up June 11 but has been delayed as Oncor works to repair the storm damage.
- Site work utility installation is complete.
- Because of the weather issues, the school building is on schedule for completion summer of 2019, but the exterior landscaping and field will be newly planted, and the field will not be available until the grass is established (as has been the case when opening University Park in August 2018.)
McCulloch Intermediate School and Highland Park Middle School
- South side addition finishes are complete. A final clean is ongoing and will be complete the week of June 10.
- North addition exterior brick installation is complete. Interior walls are complete and finish work is ongoing.
- Interior renovations of locker rooms and weight rooms are nearing completion.
- Exterior site work for track and field activities is nearing completion.
- Demolition work is ongoing in the renovation areas and nearly complete.
- The school is on schedule to be completed for the start of 2019-20 school year.
Northwest Addition at Highland Park High School
- All floor slabs have been poured.
- Exterior stud installation is nearing completion.
- Basement CMU, stud walls and MEP rough is almost complete. First-floor CMU installation is complete. Sections of the building are sheetrocked and painted.
- Interior wall installation is ongoing.
- The structure is expected to be available for occupancy mid-August 2019.
- Second-floor structural concrete is being formed. Structural bleachers have been poured.
- Structural steel installation is ongoing. Roof framing is ongoing.
- Underground plumbing and electrical are almost complete.
- The building is on schedule for an April 2020 completion.