• The parking garage walls and columns are complete.
• The fourth of five concrete pours for the garage lid was placed Saturday, Feb. 9. The final pour is scheduled for this Friday, Feb. 15.
• The steel erection in the Education wing is complete.
• Exterior studs and sheathing installation is ongoing.
• Interior wall framing in the Education wing continues on all three floors.
• Mechanical, electrical and plumbing installation is ongoing.
• The steel erection for area B (Administrative wing) is ongoing and nearing completion.
• The school is on schedule for completion during the summer of 2019.
McCulloch Intermediate School and Highland Park Middle School
• Sheathing for the south side addition building has been completed. Brick installation is ongoing and roofing installation will be completed the week of Feb. 11. Interior walls have also been installed. Permanent electric power is now connected, and HVAC rooftop units will be installed this week.
• All of the north addition steel has been erected. The exterior sheathing process is almost complete and interior walls are being installed.
• The underground parking garage has permanent power.
• The exterior site work for track and field activities started the week of Feb. 4.
Northwest Addition at Highland Park High School
• The eastern section of all floors continues to install mechanical and electrical overhead, and interior wall partitions are being installed and sheathed.
• Nearly 80 percent of the basement floor slab has been poured. The first pour in a series of three pan-deck concrete pours for the roof of the basement storm shelter has been completed.
• The exterior wall sheathing is ongoing.
• The structure is on schedule for completion in late June.
• Underground plumbing and electrical processing are ongoing.
• The Scots baseball scoreboard has been permanently relocated.