The Highland Park ISD's Board of Trustees have approved participation in the following purchasing cooperatives:
- Allied States Purchasing Cooperative: http://www.alliedstatescooperative.com/vendors.php- Operated by Region 19 ESC
- Buyboard: buyboard.com- Operated by the Texas Association of School Boards (TASB).
- CP - Choice Partners Cooperative: choicepartners.org– Operated by the Harris County Department of Education HCDE.
- DIR - Texas Department of Information Resources: dir.texas.gov– Operated by the State of Texas; for Technology items only.
- EPCNT – Educational Purchasing Cooperative of North Texas: https://epcnt.com/ - Membership includes Regions 10 and 11.
- Sourcewell – (formerly NJPA - National Joint Powers Alliance): https://www.sourcewell-mn.gov/contract-search
- Omnia Partners, Public Sector: https://www.omniapartners.com/publicsector - Merged National IPA and US Communities cooperatives under one umbrella.
- PACE - Purchasing Association of Cooperative Entities: http://programs.esc20.net/default.aspx?name=pace.Contracts– Operated by Region 20 ESC.
- Region 18 Education Service Center Purchasing Cooperative: https://www.esc18.net/apps/pages/purchasing-cooperative- Operated by the Region 18 ESC. For more information about being placed on the Region 18 bid list, contact John Burdsal at (432) 561-4335. (Awarded vendor listing PDF posted below.)
- TxSmartBuy: http://comptroller.texas.gov/procurement/registration/- Operated by the Texas State Comptroller's department.
- TIPS - The Interlocal Purchasing System: tips-usa.com– Operated by Region 8 ESC.
By becoming an awarded vendor through one of these Purchasing Cooperatives you assist HPISD and other school districts in complying with competitive purchasing laws and requirements. Vendors can then do business with HPISD and many other participating school districts in the State of Texas.