Public Information Request
- Email your request to the HPISD Communications Department, at [email protected].
- Mail to:
Highland Park ISD
7015 Westchester Drive
Dallas TX, 75205
- Submit your request in person to the HPISD Administration Building, at the above address
If a request for a copy of public information will result in the imposition of a charge that exceeds $40, the district shall provide the requestor with a written itemized statement that details all estimated charges that will be imposed, including any allowable charges for labor or personnel costs. HPISD will provide you with an estimate of the cost of your request based on the following schedule:
- Labor charges for locating, compiling, reproducing, reviewing and redacting information (>50 pages) - $15/hour
- Labor charges for programming services - $28.50/hour
- Overhead fee: 20% of labor charges
- Letter-size paper copies (8.5x11") - 10 cents/page
- Legal-size paper copies (8.5x17") - 15 cents/page
- CD-R/RW, diskette, audio cassette - $1
- DVD - $3
For more information about the Texas Public Information Act, please visit the website of the Attorney General of Texas.