Kindergarten and New Student Round-Up
Welcome Class of 2034!
- Armstrong Elementary, 3600 Cornell Avenue, 214-780-3100. Please contact Jamie Condon with questions.
- Boone Elementary, 8385 Durham Street, 214-780-4100. Please contact Jennifer DuBose with questions.
- Bradfield Elementary, 4300 Southern Avenue., 214-780-3200. Please contact Jeanne Peoples with questions.
- Hyer Elementary, 3920 Caruth Boulevard, 214-780-3300. Please contact Kim Shelton with questions.
- University Park Elementary, 3500 Lovers Lane, 214-780-3400. Please contact Wendy Harmon with questions.
General Enrollment Information:
Parents who wish to enroll students for the 2021-22 school year must complete an online enrollment packet. Enrollment for the 2021-22 school year opened Feb. 16.
Parents will be asked to upload the following required documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency documents:
- Copy of one of the following in its entirety: a closing statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration; and
- Copy of current electric or water utility bill at the same address; and
- Copy of parent or legal guardian's driver's license or Texas ID card at the same address
- Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable
- Copy of most recent or final report card for students enrolling in grades 1-12
- Copy of Withdrawal Form from the former school, if transferring in grades 7-12 during the school year
Click here to see the HPISD Enrollment FAQ.
To verify your child’s 2021-22 school attendance zone, use the HPISD SchoolSite Locator.