Kindergarten and New Student Round-Up
Welcome Class of 2034
2021 ROUND-UP 9 A.M. TUESDAY, FEB. 23
ARMSTRONG, BOONE, BRADFIELD, HYER AND UNIVERSITY PARK
Each elementary campus will host a Kindergarten Round-Up event at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 23, 2021. More details will be posted soon.
- Armstrong Elementary, 3600 Cornell Avenue, 214-780-3100. Please contact Jamie Condon with questions.
- Boone Elementary, 8385 Durham Street, 214-780-4100. Please contact Stacy Travis with questions.
- Bradfield Elementary, 4300 Southern Avenue., 214-780-3200. Please contact Jeanne Peoples with questions.
- Hyer Elementary, 3920 Caruth Boulevard, 214-780-3300. Please contact Kim Shelton with questions.
- University Park Elementary, 3500 Lovers Lane, 214-780-3400. Please contact Wendy Harmon with questions.
Early enrollment for current families begins Feb. 16, 2021
Early enrollment for current families is Feb. 16-19. This includes incoming kindergartners and families with children in other elementary grade levels. Enrolling prior to Round-Up can help save time. Parents who wish to enroll students for the 2021-22 school year at Round-Up must complete an online enrollment packet.
Print out the following forms and bring to Round-Up:
- New Student Enrollment Checklist
- Home Language Survey
- Request for Student Records
- Services Previously Provided
Please bring the required documents:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Social Security card
- Current immunization records
- Proof of residency documents:
- Copy of one of the following in its entirety: a closing statement or deed of trust or warranty deed or current lease of reasonable duration; and
- Copy of current electric or water utility bill at the same address; and
- Copy of parent or legal guardian's driver's license or Texas ID card at the same address
- Copy of custody papers/parenting plans/custody restrictions, etc., if applicable
- Copy of most recent or final report card for students enrolling in grades 1-12
- Copy of Withdrawal Form from the former school, if transferring in grades 7-12 during the school year
Only completed enrollment packets will be accepted at Round-Up. Packets are time and date stamped and will be processed in the order received.
Click here to see FAQ’s about HPISD enrollment.
If you would like to verify your child’s 2021-22 school attendance zone, use the new SchoolSite Locator.