Please be aware, online enrollment will be offline for 24 hours from 6 p.m. Friday, Feb. 17 through 6 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 18 for maintenance of the district's student management system, Skyward.
Enrollment for all incoming new students in grades K-12 is completed online through a secure portal. Families new to HPISD are encouraged to review the HPISD Enrolling a New Student webpage for detailed information about the 4-Step Enrollment Process, including a complete list of all required documents and how to scan and upload records.
Welcome, Class of 2036!
Kindergarten Round-Up is 9 a.m. Feb. 21
Each of the five HPISD elementary schools will open its doors at 9 a.m. Feb. 21 to families of incoming kindergarten students for the district’s annual Kindergarten Round-Up information meetings. These sessions provide incoming families with general information about the school, volunteer opportunities for parents and helpful hints for enrolling students for a successful start in kindergarten.
Click here to experience HPISD’s virtual school tours, then mark your calendar to attend the Feb. 21 Kindergarten Round-Up at your zoned elementary school. Unsure which school your child will attend? Visit the HPISD School Locator webpage to find you child’s school.
- Armstrong Elementary, 3600 Cornell Avenue, 214-780-3100. Please contact Hailey Dalrymple with questions.
- Boone Elementary, 8385 Durham Street, 214-780-4100. Please contact Roxanne Esparza with questions.
- Bradfield Elementary, 4300 Southern Avenue., 214-780-3200. Please contact Jeanne Peoples with questions.
- Hyer Elementary, 3920 Caruth Boulevard, 214-780-3300. Please contact Kim Shelton with questions.
- University Park Elementary, 3500 Lovers Lane, 214-780-3400. Please contact Vanessa Kang with questions.