The newly rebuilt Robert S. Hyer Elementary School opened its doors to students this fall. The construction was funded by the 2015 Bond Program. Some of the new features to the campus include:
- A larger footprint with more classrooms
- Classrooms that are larger in square footage
- Appropriately sized core spaces such as the library and cafeteria
- Dedicated on-site parking
- Increased active green space
- Architectural aesthetics that align to the neighborhood
Left wanting more? Visit our Facebook page to see a more in-depth video highlighting Hyer's first day of in-person instruction, click here.