Football Season Tickets FAQ
Highland Park ISD Announces New Digital Ticketing Partnership for 2023–2024 Athletics Events and Season Tickets
HomeTown Fan App makes buying tickets for school events convenient, quick, and easy from any mobile device.
UNIVERSITY PARK, TX – MARCH 2023 – Highland Park fans and guests will have a more convenient way to buy tickets to Scots home athletics events during the 2023–2024 school year thanks to a new partnership with HomeTown Ticketing, the leading digital ticketing platform for high schools in the U.S. HomeTown will provide complete digital ticketing and event management platforms for Scots public events beginning in Fall 2023.
The transition to this new digital ticketing platform will result in a reliable and simple experience for Scots fans and allow school staff to more easily and effectively manage all public events that require tickets for entry.
Tickets for Scots events can be purchased through the scotsillustrated.com website or by downloading the HomeTown Fan App. The HomeTown Fan App will allow guests to manage their entire ticketing experience on most iOS or Android mobile devices. Fans can:
- Search for local events by school name and school zip code.
- Choose their favorite schools and organizations to keep updated on the latest events.
- Purchase and access tickets from their smartphone or mobile device, making it easy to review purchases and scan at the gate.
- Enter the events. All tickets and passes can be scanned directly from the app to enter events, providing for true touchless redemption.
Nationally, HomeTown provides paperless ticketing platforms to thousands of schools that have shifted from traditional paper ticketing to a modern solution to manage all aspects of their event management. Using HomeTown Ticketing for event management also has several benefits to the district including:
- Paperless transactions that are easy track and reduce accounting errors.
- Ability to control maximum capacity for each venue or event to manage attendance.
- Eliminates the need for in-person advanced ticket purchases at school.
- Maximizes efficiencies of athletic and administrative staff that oversee the ticketing process.
- Removes the need for handling cash by offering cashless payment options for fans.
- Speeds up event admissions.
For more information about the digital ticketing process and to download the app please visit hometownticketing.com/resources/hometown-fan-app/.
April 3 – April 21 Existing season ticket renewal period
May 1 – May 2 ONLINE Trade Days (Current holders of Blue Back seats–Sec C, Rows 10-31)
May 4 – May 5 ONLINE Trade Days (Current holders of Bench Seats–Sec C, Rows 1-9,
and Sec D)
May 10 – Aug 25 New Season Ticket Purchases (based on available inventory)
Highland Park ISD Contact: