The purpose of the Parent Education Committee is to provide speakers, educational programs and resources to HPISD families concerning topics relevant to raising our children to become healthy and responsible young adults.
||Feeding Your Family Healthily (Without Spending Hours in the Kitchen)
10:30 a.m., Wednesday Jan. 14, 2015
Armstrong Elementary School. 3600 Cornell Ave, Dallas, TX 75205
Join Megan Lyons of The Lyons' Share Wellness for a special PEC workshop and get helpful tips including:
- Most important nutrition changes to improve kids' health
- Whether or not to force kids to eat when they say they're not hungry
- How to deal with picky eaters
- How to spend less time in the kitchen, but still feed your family healthily
Megan Lyons is a health coach providing nutrition education, motivation and accountability to help clients feel their healthiest and happiest. Megan is a:
- Highland Park High School graduate, 2003
- AB, Harvard University, 2007
- MBA, Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern), 2012
- Certified Holisitc Health Practitioner, AADP
- Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, IAHC
- Certified Running Coach, RRCA
- Candidate, Masters in Holistic Nutrition, Hawthron University.
Click here for an event flier.