HPISD and the HP Sports Medicine Team require that students in 7th-12th grade participating in UIL sponsored athletic activities update their physical every year. The physical must be completed using the UIL Pre-Participation Physical form and the exam may be completed no earlier than May , 2017. Student athletes will not be allowed to begin practice or play without having this physical on file with the HP Sports Medicine Department.
FORMS NECESSARY PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION
We require all 6 online forms to be completed, signed, and submitted electronically for all grades 7th-12th. Paper copies will not be accepted.
- All grades (7th-12th) must complete all 6 forms.
- Code of Conduct Signature Page***
- UIL Acknowledgment of Rules
- Concussion Acknowledgement
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness
- HPISD Emergency Information Form
- Parent/Student Steroid Agreement Form (Middle School students must complete this form as well)
The only paper form accepted is the UIL Pre-Participation Physical form which needs to be completed and signed by a physician before being turned in to your Coach, an Athletic Trainer, or the Athletic Office at Highlander Stadium. The "date of exam" field must be May 1st, 2017 or later.
You will need to complete this process separately for each individual student, but only once per school year.
***HPISD Extracurricular Code of Conduct***
Click Here to Return to the Sports Medicine Home Page