Communication with the community is a top priority for Highland Park ISD. Regular communication through our website and various publications demonstrate our desire to provide quick access to information to the public. In addition, school districts in Texas maintaining a website are required to post the following items, if applicable. The text and links shown below fulfill our responsibility for website postings. If you have questions in regard to these postings, please contact the office of Communications, 214-780-3006.
- Notice of School Board Meetings (Government Code, §551.056(a)-(b))
- Notice of Public Meeting to Discuss Budget and Proposed Tax Rate
- Agenda for School Board Meetings (Government Code, §551.056)
- Campus Report Card, Performance Report, District Rating (Education Code, §39.252) Campus Report Card: TEA link. District Rating: Exemplary -- TEA link
- Group Health Coverage Report and Plan (Education Code, §22.004(d), as amended by HB 2427 (80th Legislature))
- Conflict Disclosure Statements and Questionnaires (Local Government Code, §176.009(a), as amended by HB 1491 (80th Legislature))
- Vacancy Postings (Education Code, §11.163(d)(1)(B))
- Superintendent's Contract - Dr. Tom Trigg, June 22, 2015 (FIRST, Title 19 Administrative Code, §109.1005(b)(2)(A));
- Board of Trustees agenda
- Procedures to report Allegations of Bullying (updated March 2015)
- District Property Tax Rate (Tax Code, §26.05(b))
- Approved District Budgets (Education Code, §44.0041, as amended during the 79th Legislature, Third Called Session)
- Landowner’s Bill of Rights (Property Code, §21.0112(b)(2), as amended by HB 1495 (80th Legislature))
- Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas - The Highland Park ISD Board of Trustees will hold a public hearing to distribute a financial management report on the Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas. The public hearing was held during a school board meeting October 13, 2015 at 5:00p.m. at McCulloch Intermediate School, 3555 Granada, Dallas, Texas.
- Financial Integrity Rating System of Texas Report
(Education Code, §38.019, as amended by HB 1059 (80th Legislature))
The Texas Education Code 28.004 requires all public schools to establish a local school health advisory council. In accordance with this code, the Highland Park Independent School District School Health Advisory Council will hold its meetings for the 2014-2015 school year from 3:30-5 p.m. in the HPISD Administration Building Board Room on the following dates: Sept. 29, 2016, Nov. 17, 2016, Jan. 24, 2017, and March 23, 2017.
It is further required that the following be posted for public information:
- HPISD School Board Policy EHAB (Legal) - Adopted to ensure that
elementary school and middle school students engage in physical
- HPISD School Board Policy FNC (Legal) and FNCD (Local) and the
Student Code of Conduct - Prescribes penalties for the use of tobacco
products by students and others on school campuses, at school-sponsored,
or school- related activities.
- Highland Park ISD does not participate in the Federal Lunch
Program outlined by the Child Nutrition Act and is not required to adopt
policies on restricting student access to vending machines, but does
operate by campus guidelines and access procedures for age-appropriate
use of vending machines.
- Resources for Homeless Students
Buildings, Grounds and Equipment Management Maintenance