HB 914 - Texas Local Government Code Chapter 176
Effective January 1, 2006, HB 914 states that all local government officers and vendors are required to file a conflicts disclosure statement and questionnaire, respectively, with the records administrator of the school district. If a school district maintains a Website, the statements and questionnaires must also be posted on the district's Website.
Blank Conflict Disclosure Statements
Completed Conflict Disclosure
Listed below are completed vendor conflict disclosure questionnaires returned to the district:
- Hexco Academic.doc
- Conflict Disclosure received Nov. 4, 2013.
- Bobette Dunn, ACT
- Pullen Insurance Services, Inc.
- ACT Houston-Dallas
- Bracewell & Giuliani LLP
- Walsh, Anderson, Brown, Schulze, & Aldridge, P.C.
- Texas Association of School Boards, Inc.
- Bass Computers, Inc.
- Texas Association of School Administrators
- Quality Sound and Communication
- Texas Association of School Business Officials
- Educations Career Alternatives Program, Ltd.
- Texas Association of School Personnel Administrators
- Lightning-Guy Enterprizes
- Lisa Howerton - Pearson Prentice Hall
- Resolve Corporation
- Schwartz & Eichelbaum, P.C.
- Terry Walther
- First Public, LLC
- Lawrence Wiggins DBA ASW Enterprises
- Kathy Michael, President & CEO Kamico Instructional Media, Inc.
- Dianna McKenzie (Moose Productions)
- act Houston * at Dallas
- Baptist's, Inc.
- Thompson & Knight, LLP
- Forde-Ferrier Educational Services
- SynreVoice Technologies
- Audio Visual Aids Corporation
- Rose Key
- Douglas C. Smellage
For more information or questions, contact Pat Gonzales at email@example.com or (214) 780-3016.