How can I get Scot football season tickets?
Football season tickets in the reserved areas are sold in the spring. Current ticket holders are mailed a letter with the dates and details of the renewal process.
What types of season tickets are available?
There are three categories of season tickets:
- Three-year renewable PSL in the “blue back” reserved section
- One-year renewable PSL in Section D - Lower D & Lower C sections.
Three-year PSLs require a $450 fee that gives the ticket holder the option to purchase those seats for three years. The option fee is in addition to the cost of individual game tickets and a handling fee. 2013 was an option year, and the next option year is 2016. Option holders who renew are given the first opportunity to trade their seats for better ones if they become available.
One-year PSL holders pay a $100 fee in addition to the cost of individual game tickets and a handling fee, and have the opportunity to renew their seats each year. Reserved ticket holders who renew are given the second opportunity to trade their seats for better ones, if they become available.
After the trading process, any remaining tickets in the reserved areas are offered for sale using a lottery system.
How do I enter the football season ticket lottery?
Season tickets that have not been renewed are sold to the public through a lottery system. The system allows everyone who wants to buy season tickets to have an equal chance, and it alleviates the need for long lines.
- Each person who wants to buy season tickets (limit of two) must come in person to the Highlander Stadium Athletic Office during a two-week period announced by the Athletic Department. Lottery participants must provide a valid ID such as a driver’s license and a proof of residency such as a recent utility bill. Only HPISD residents may enter the lottery.
- Each person will be assigned a numbered lottery ticket, and that number will be entered into a drawing. Only one lottery ticket will be issued to each family/residence.
- At a date and time announced by the athletic department, a numbered lottery ticket will be drawn. That ticket number will determine where the order of ticket purchasers will begin. For example, if ticket numbers 1-200 are distributed and ticket # 100 is drawn, the holder of ticket #100 will be the first person eligible to buy season tickets. Ticket #100 will be followed by ticket #’s 101, 102, 103 and so on, until there are no tickets remaining for sale. The holder of ticket #99 will be the last person in line.
- The Athletic Department will notify lottery ticket holders about their assigned time to come in and purchase tickets.
Can I buy individual tickets in advance?
Individual general admission tickets are sold for each week’s game according to the following schedule:
Tickets may be purchased online through Ticket Tracker.
Or at the HPISD Athletic Office, located in Highlander Stadium:
- 8:30-11:30 a.m. and 1:30-3:30 p.m. on Thursdays
- 8:30 a.m.-noon on Fridays
In the HPHS cafeteria:
- 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. on Fridays
General admission tickets are also available at the stadium ticket offices beginning at 6:30 p.m. for each home game.
Return to the FAQ menu.